Did you know…
Construction workers are 100 times more likely to die because of a disease caused by work than from an accident on site.
HSE research estimates that, each year, 500 people die from silica-related diseases, while 4,000 die of COPD linked to work. Construction workers are most at risk due to the dust that they breathe.
Airborne dust can also react with surrounding elements which could catch fire or explode.
With this in mind, RVT recently launched a new H Class vacuum to join our existing range of dust control solutions. Following outstanding customer feedback on this high-performance unit, we have added ten more Dustex B3 Vacuums to the RVT hire fleet.
What is the Dustex B3 Vacuum?
Incorporating the Longopac Bag System, the B3 vacuum will collect dust and seal the disposal bag in such a way that it eliminates the need for the operator to come into direct contact with any dust.. With high suction performance, the B3 will easily collect high volumes of dust and debris. The vacuum is H class certified, which is important when working in environments with highly carcinogenic dusts such as lead, carbon, tar, nickel, cobalt, copper and cadmium along with other nasty components you really don’t want to be breathing in.
The vacuum has a 50mm intake, allowing it to perform any of two separate functions:
- Standard Vacuum Cleaning, using a floor cleaning wand to collect settled dust and debris
- On-tool Extraction for capturing high levels of dust produced by large equipment, such as scabblers.
The impressive features of the Dustex B3 Vacuum
- Powerful suction from a triple motor
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Longopac Bag System means dust can be easily disposed of without risk of it coming into contact with the operator
- An alarm will indicate if the wrong setting is selected, filter is full, or hose is blocked.
The benefits of using the Dustex B3 Vacuum
- Protecting worker health
- Achieving dust compliance
- Providing cleaner inside air
- Preventing contamination
- Keeping the plant cleaner
- Prolonging equipment life
- Safeguarding against accidents and injuries
Find out more about the Dustex B3 Vacuum here
View all construction dust vacuums here
For more information, please call 0808 178 3286 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.