The brand new Dustex® DustMaster Pro has arrived! This self-contained mobile dust filtration unit builds on our over 25 years of dust control experience and is designed to capture and filter dust from a wide range of applications. This unit is also perfect for creating negative pressure environments to eliminate the migration of dust particles and is ideal for use in sensitive environments to prevent cross-contamination.
Performance and Applications
The DustMaster Pro has been designed as a highly efficient dust extraction unit suitable for a wide range of applications including creating negative and positive pressures and local control. This powerful unit is supplied with a 600mm x 600mm galvanised capture hood which, via ducting, is connected to a robust plastic moulded filter unit. Three stages of filter media sit within the plastic body 100% reliable seal, alongside a high-performance mixed flow fan.
The primary filter for this unit meets EU4/ISO-16890 Coarse standards, is user serviceable and would generally be supplied as part of the hire package. Further filters specific to your particular site applications would then be installed. These include fine filters, various grades of HEPA filter and activated carbon filters for the control of gases and odours.
To create a safe working environment that protects yourself and those around you, simply seal the workspace up as much as possible, position the Dustmaster Pro outside of this area and use the ducting to draw air out of the workspace. Placing the capture hood close to the source of the dust will maximise the capture whilst the impressive airflows and pressure development of the fan will provide an effective negative pressure. We suggest that you consult our dust control experts for advice on your specific application.
This unit can also be used in combination with our Dustex® containment systems, including; Dustex® Dust Props, Dustex® Pop-up tent, Dustex® Air-Lock and the Dustex® Dust Trap.
What makes this a "Pro" unit?
Of course, many of our loyal customers will be familiar with our original Dustex® DustMaster unit. Although based on the design of the original, the DustMaster Pro has been upgraded for an even more effective dust control experience. These improvements include:
- The integral fan has been upgraded to a high-performance mixed-flow fan, improving pressure development and delivering 30% more airflow.
- The casing has been upgraded to a moulded plastic body, improving durability and removing any potentially sharp edges.
- As with the original DustMaster unit, filters can be changed easily. However, improved filter fit now ensures a 100% reliable seal. This makes the DustMaster Pro ideal for sensitive environments, such as food manufacturing, hospital and pharmaceutical settings.
- Filter loading is continuously monitored with visual and audible warnings when the fine filter is blocked.
- The duct connection spigots have been redesigned so that ducting is much easier to attach securely.
- The DustMaster Pro can be fitted with ducting on both inlet and outlet giving operational flexibility (maximum recommended duct length 30 metres).
- Noise levels generated by the unit have been reduced to 70dB at 1m.
- Need to move the kit around site? No problem! The DustMaster Pro is stackable and can be stood on its end for transport.
- Each Dustmaster Pro is subjected to our in-depth thorough examination and test program before every hire. A certificate is supplied with the unit giving assurance that your hazard will be properly controlled.
- Stated performance figures are based on real-world tests including ducting and used filters rather than fan manufacturers theoretical maximums.
Ultimately, the new Dustex® DustMaster Pro will facilitate a powerful and effective dust control system on site, helping you stay compliant with COSHH regulations and keep your workers safe.
Don't just take our word for it!
Refurbishment was required on the paving around the base of the world-famous landmark, Nelson’s Column. This project involved the cutting of flags to size, the cutting of channels for drainage and the cutting of granite coping stones. The contractor, DBR Ltd, knew they needed a dust control solution that would capture, contain and control the dust at source, protecting everyone in the local area. We recommended the DustMaster Pro and this is what the site foreman had to say;
"The DustMaster Pro is a great all in one unit. A lot more compact and time efficient than units I have used previously. It is convenient and effective. I would definitely choose this system over other dust extraction systems that are available."
Read the full case study here.
Looking for more Resources?
Download a copy of the technical specification here.
If you would like a quote, or would like to discuss a project, call us on 0808 178 3286.