SONITUS Sound Level Monitor
Print this page
This monitor provides simple but effective measurement of noise levels on-site, in critical work locations. Simple to install and linked to an intuitive web-based reporting platform, it provides the reassurance that noise levels are adequately controlled, or alerts to the need for further control before damage is done or complaints are lodged.
There is no need to install software; the comprehensive platform is accessible via your standard internet browser on desktop computer, tablet or phone, to view up-to-the-minute noise levels on your project.
- View any data from your project & export directly
- Calendar overview to see summary data with integrated weather data
- Export directly via FTP to display your data in external databases
- Configure the Sonitus interface with your logo and branding for your clients
Key product features:
- IEC 61672 class 1 (Class 2 option)
- Automatic upload & display of data
- Automatic reporting
- SMS & email alerts
- 110v - 240v or 12v batteries
- Plug & play - connect power & your system is running, user rights control to share all or restricted access to data
- Weather data from local internet service logged automatically with your sound level data.
- Measurement of site noise levels
- Viewing and exporting noise data
- Generating noise level reports
← Back to Monitoring control equipment